MLS® Laser Therapy for pets reduces pain, inflammation, and restores mobility through regular treatments. How laser therapy works is through a light energy entering the damaged cells and stimulating inter-cellular activity. This speeds up recovery of damaged cells. Pets typically experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
- Relief of chronic pains, such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain from trauma or injury
- Reliable anti-inflammatory method
- Effective healing of damaged tissues
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief, with faster healing
We offer individual treatments for spot treatment, or a package deal of purchasing 5 treatments and receiving 1 treatment free.
Please call Land O' Lakes Animal Hospital at (813) 996-2021 for more information on how a Class IV Laser can help your pet.